All-milled telescopic buttstock of skeletal type PT-1S with a rubber back plate and a rubber cheek pad, designed for installation and operation on carbines Saiga 9, TR9 PARADOX, Saiga MK isp.33, Saiga MK 03. Made of all... Read more...
- Availability: In Stock
Made of alloy D16T with black coating.
The PT-1S telescopic butt is installed in the regular place of the butts that fold to the side.
Allows you to make adjustments based on the tasks being performed and individual data of the shooter.
Benefits during operation:
- when installed on the weapon does not require its modification
- the presence of an adjustable cheek and adjustable back
- the telescopic mechanism has a large range of length adjustments
- the original mechanism allows you to fold and fix the butt along the receiver of the weapon in any position of the telescopic mechanism, as well as adjust the height of the cheek and the height of the back
- when folding no need the need to remove the bracket above the receiver B-13, located on the side plate (dovetail) of the receiver of the weapon
- in the lower position of the cheek allows you to work with a mechanical sight
- two options for the rear: wide, narrow
- two swivel options
Dimensions: (242 / 342х125 / 142х42)
Working range of ambient temperatures: from -50 ° С to + 50 ° С
Guaranteed storage and operation period: 60 months.
Delivery set: < br>
|Butt PT-1S||1 piece|
|Key hex||1 piece|
|Rubber pad on the back||2 pieces|
|Operation manual||1 pc|
To install the PT-1S telescopic stock (hereinafter referred to as PT-1S) for weapons you need:
1. PT-1S is installed instead of the standard (folding sideways along the receiver) buttstock of the carbine.
2. After knocking out the axle (the axle is knocked out with a punch up towards the receiver cover in accordance with the standard instructions for complete disassembly of the weapon) from the loop of the standard folding mechanism, remove the standard butt of the weapon.
3. Install PT-1S and the lock plate on the weapon and drive the hinge axis into the regular place of the weapon.
4. Fix the lock plate by screwing in the screw.
5. To fold the PT-1S, use the standard button located on the receiver of the weapon and fold the PT-1S along the receiver of the weapon, while the lock button holds the PT-1C in the folded position.
6. To bring the PT-1S to the working position, press the lock button and unfold the PT-1S, fixing it with the standard weapon latch.
7. To adjust the length of the butt, raise the locking lever and set the required length of the PT-1C.
8. After setting the required length of PT-1S, lower the locking lever, fixing the set length of PT-1S.
9. To set the desired cheek height, you need to:
- loosen the screws and set the cheek to the required height
- tighten the screws to fix the cheek at the selected height
- loosen the screw and set the butt plate to the required height
- tighten the screw, fix the butt plate at the selected height
12. Install the required rubber pad on the back of the stock
13. By unscrewing the screw, you can install another lock from the range of locks produced by Zenit LLC.
Moving parts of the telescopic mechanism for adjusting the length of the butt must be cleaned during the maintenance of the weapon.
More detailed illustrated instructions are in the manual manual.