The bracket above the B-13 receiver is a solid-milled product made of D16T alloy with a black or desert color coating. The bracket above the B-13 receiver is installed on the standard "Swallowtail" base located on the A... Read more...
- Availability: In Stock
The bracket above the B-13 receiver is installed on the standard "Swallowtail" base located on the AK receiver 103, 104, 105, 74M, 74S, AKMS, AKM, carbines Saiga MK, Saiga MK-03, Saiga 410, and provides installation of sighting devices on the weapon.
Forms a Picatinny rail over the receiver of the weapon.
Allows you to install on a weapon, both individual optical sighting devices, and a combination of devices.
Benefits in operation:
- low weight and strength
- the ability to quickly mount and remove from the weapon
- the possibility of double fixation on the standard Dovetail base
- when installed on the weapon does not cover the standard sighting device of the weapon
Weight: 175 ± 5 g
Overall dimensions: (88x45x200) ± 5 mm
Picatinny rail length: 200 ± 5 mm
Ambient temperature operating range: from -50 ° С to + 50 ° С
< br> Guaranteed storage and operation period: 60 months
|Bracket over the receiver B-13||1 pc|
|Hex key||2 pieces|
|Operation manual||1 piece|
To install on a weapon you need:
1. Set the bracket locking lever to the "open" position.
2. Put the B-13 on the side bar of the weapon's receiver, moving the B-13 from the butt to the barrel.
3. Turn the bracket locking lever to the "closed" position, then check the fixation of the bracket on the side plate of the receiver.
4. If, after turning the bracket locking lever to the "closed" position, the B-13 is not fixed or is not fixed firmly enough on the side plate of the receiver, you must perform the following actions:
- move the lever to the "open" position,
- using a hex wrench to loosen the locking screw located on the lever,
- with a screw inside the lever using another key, achieve the moment of the beginning of fixing B-13 on the side plate of the receiver and tighten the locking screw with a wrench,
- turn the locking lever to the closed position.