This version of the trousers is made entirely of original American materials (fabric, thread, spandur toffee, Velcro, zippers, accessories).Multicam Original USA.• Main fabric: NYCO Rip-Stop CORDURA® manufactured in the ... Read more...
- Availability: In Stock
This version of the trousers is made entirely of original American materials (fabric, thread, spandur toffee, Velcro, zippers, accessories).
Multicam Original USA.
• Main fabric: NYCO Rip-Stop CORDURA® manufactured in the USA. Composition: Nylon 50% \ Cotton 50%, weight 220 g \ m. Fabric with IR remission.
• Fabric stretch inserts: Spandura®M USA
• Zippers: YKK
• Velcro: DuraGrip
The third generation of combat pants by Crye Precision. This part of the combat uniform is designed to provide maximum mobility. Pants have a wide range of settings both in waist circumference and in length. In the area of knee pads, lower back and gusset, a spandur was applied, which gives maximum mobility and increases the strength of these elements of the pants. 10 pockets. Designed for use with AirFlex knee pads (sold separately). Large pockets have an inside elastic band organizer for attaching items. On the belt is a low profile size adjuster. There is a separate pocket for a knife.
• Unique size adjustment system
• Pocket for flashlight \ knife
• Lightweight knee pad adjustment through front pockets
• Integrated knee valve which is used when AirFlex knee pads are not used
• Back zip pockets
• Stretching insert in the inguinal zone
• Larger Spandura® stretch panel for lower back
• Enlarged front pockets
• Two layers of fabric in place of the seat, for greater strength and wear resistance