This version of the trousers is made of fabric, which we made a Chinese factory at our request and according to our requirements. She is a complete analogue of the American and in all respects is not inferior to the orig... Read more...
- Availability: In Stock
This version of the trousers is made of fabric, which we made a Chinese factory at our request and according to our requirements. She is a complete analogue of the American and in all respects is not inferior to the original fabric. The quality is completely identical to the American version of trousers. All other elements (stretching spandra inserts, thread, zippers, Velcro and accessories) are made in the USA, as in the original version.
• Main fabric: Nylon 50% \ Cotton 50%, weight 220 g \ m made in China. Fabric with IR remission.
• Fabric for stretch inserts: Spandura®Multicam USA, Spandura®Coyote USA
• Zippers: YKK
The third generation of combat pants by Crye Precision. This part of the combat uniform is designed to provide maximum mobility. Pants have a wide range of settings both in waist circumference and in length. In the area of knee pads, lower back and gusset, a spandur was applied, which gives maximum mobility and increases the strength of these elements of the pants. 10 pockets. Designed for use with AirFlex knee pads (sold separately). Large pockets have an inside elastic band organizer for attaching items. On the belt is a low profile size adjuster. There is a separate pocket for a knife.
• Unique size adjustment system
• Pocket for flashlight \ knife
• Lightweight knee pad adjustment through front pockets
• Integrated knee valve which is used when AirFlex knee pads are not used
• Back zip pockets
• Stretching insert in the inguinal zone
• Larger Spandura® stretch panel for lower back
• Enlarged front pockets
• Two layers of fabric in place of the seat, for greater strength and wear resistance