VALDAY-ZT410 spotting scopeThe VALDAY-ZT410 telescope is designed to observe, study the terrain and examine remote objects during the daytime. When installed together with the VALDAY-PK120 collimator sight, the VALDAY-PK... Read more...
- Availability: In Stock
VALDAY-ZT410 spotting scope
The VALDAY-ZT410 telescope is designed to observe, study the terrain and examine remote objects during the daytime. When installed together with the VALDAY-PK120 collimator sight, the VALDAY-PK130 can be used for aimed shooting with increased magnification.
Design and technical features of the VALDAY-ZT410 telescope:
- full compatibility with a collimator sight;
- wide field of view;
- special aperture optics provides high resolution across the entire field of view;
- ultralight construction made of special aluminum alloy;
-tightness when immersed in water to a depth of 1 meter.
Features of the use of the VALDAY-ZT410 telescope
- in conjunction with a collimator sight, an optical magnifying tube can significantly increase the range of aimed fire from ISO;
- the telescope is installed behind the collimator sight;
- the installation of the telescope behind the gun does not change the position of the midpoint of the weapon and does not make changes to the optical axis of the whole scheme;
- no additional alignment is required when installing and removing the telescope;
- a specially designed reclining bracket allows for quick installation and retraction of the telescope from the optical axis
with a collimator sight.
Tags: Valdai ZT-410