Product Code: NPZ-1061
Appointment The docking station for SINS-01 infusion pumps with accessories is designed for multi-channel or relay infusion in a clinical setting. The docking equipment of the station allows you to combine the infusio... Read more...
- Availability: Pre-Order
AppointmentThe docking station for SINS-01 infusion pumps with accessories is designed for multi-channel or relay infusion in a clinical setting. The docking equipment of the station allows you to combine the infusion syringe pumps INSH-01 with accessories according to TU 32.50.50-001-07525645-2018 and the peristaltic infusion pumps INP-01 with accessories according to TU 32.50.50-002-07525645-2018 in a single system in such a way so that the combined multi-channel INSH-01, the combined multi-channel INP-01, the combined multi-channel INSH-01 / INP-01 work independently or in a switching mode (relay). The docking station consists of one control unit and one power supply unit.
- stationary and outpatient treatment facilities.
Product FeaturesThe docking station allows you to combine INSH-01 and INP-01 into a single system for clinical use. It includes cells for INSH-01 and / or INP-01 of the MEDEV brand, which provides centralized monitoring and control of pumps. The combination of a docking station and INSH-01 / INP-01 is a medical electrical system.
- Supports various combinations of INSH-01 and INP-01 connections to create a multi-channel INSH-01, multi-channel INP-01 or multi-channel INSH -01 / INP-01;
- Maximum number of channels:
- for INSH-01 - 15 channels;
- for INP-01 - 15 channels;
- for INSH-01 / INP-01 - 15 channels.
- Independent power supply to each docking cell ensures stable and reliable operation;
- Clamps of infusion lines for their reliable fixation on the device body;
- Switching mode (relay) of the infusion;
- WIFI module for remote monitoring the status of the infusion;
- Connection of a nurse call device and a drop sensor;
- The modular design of the cells allows you to create multi-channel pumps.