Time left to buy:
All-milled telescopic buttstock of skeletal type PT-1 with a rubber back plate and a rubber cheek pad, designed for installation and operation on AK-103, AK-104, AK-105, AK-74M, AK-74S, AKS-74U, PP Vityaz series ... For... Read more...
- Availability: In Stock
For civilian carbines with a short barrel length, it is necessary to use the PT-1S stock (law on weapons).
Made of D16T alloy with a black coating.
Telescopic stock PT-1 is installed on the regular place of the AK stocks folding to the side.
Allows making adjustments based on the tasks performed and individual data of the shooter.
Benefits in use:
- when installed on a weapon does not require modification
- the presence of an adjustable cheek piece and an adjustable back pad
- telescopic the mechanism has a wide range of length adjustments
- the original mechanism allows you to fold and fix the butt along the receiver of the weapon in any position of the telescopic mechanism, as well as adjust the height of the cheek and the height of the back
- there is no need to fold it remove the bracket above the receiver B-13, located on the side plate (dovetail tail) of the receiver of the weapon
- in the lower position of the cheek allows you to work with a mechanical sight
- two options for the rear: wide, narrow
- two options for the swivel
One of the following locks is selected depending on the weapon model:
- AKS, AKS-74U lock
- lock for AK (combat models of weapons, with the ability to fire with a folded stock)
- lock for rifled carbines based on AK (without the possibility of firing with a folded stock)
- lock on the Saiga 9 , TR9 PARADOX (without the possibility of firing with a folded stock)
- lock not folding on AKM, AK-74 and carbines on their base
Weight: 480 ± 10 (in the delivery assembly: a wide rubber pad and two swivels)
Overall dimensions: (212/312 x 110/142 x 42) + 5mm
Working range of ambient temperatures: from -50 ° С to + 50 ° С
Warranty period of storage and operation: 60 months.
Completeness of the post avki:
|Butt PT-1||1 pc|
|Hex key||1 pc|
|Rubber pad on the back||2 pcs|
|Operation manual||1 piece|
To install the PT-1 telescopic stock ( hereinafter referred to as PT-1) for weapons you need:
1. PT-1 is installed instead of the standard (folding sideways along the receiver) AK butt and the Saiga carbine.
2. After knocking out the axle (the axle is knocked out with a punch up towards the receiver cover in accordance with the standard instructions for complete disassembly of the weapon) from the loop of the standard folding mechanism, remove the standard butt of the weapon.
3. Install PT-1 and the lock plate on the weapon and drive the hinge axis into the regular place of the weapon.
4. Fix the lock plate by screwing in the screw.
5. To fold the PT-1, use the standard button located on the receiver of the weapon, and fold the PT-1 along the receiver of the weapon, while the lock button holds the PT-1 in the folded position.
6. To bring the PT-1 into working position, press the lock button and unfold the PT-1, fixing it with the standard weapon latch.
7. To adjust the length of the butt, raise the locking lever and set the required length of the PT-1.
8. After setting the required length of PT-1, lower the locking lever, fixing the set length of PT-1.
9. To set the required cheek height, you need to:
- loosen the screws and set the cheek to the required height,
- tighten the screws to fix the cheek at the selected height.
- loosen the screw and set the butt plate to the required height,
- tighten the screw, fix the butt plate at the selected height.
12. Install the required rubber pad on the back of the stock.
13. By unscrewing the screw, you can install another lock from the range of locks produced by Zenit LLC (AK-74, AK-74U, non-folding butt).
Moving parts of the telescopic mechanism for adjusting the length of the butt must be cleaned during servicing weapon.
More detailed illustrated instructions are in the instruction manual.