VALDAI-ZT310 telescopeThe visual tube VALDAI-ZT310 is designed for observation, study of the terrain and consideration of distant objects in the day time. When installed in conjunction with a collimator sight VALDAI-PK12... Read more...
- Availability: In Stock
The visual tube VALDAI-ZT310 is designed for observation, study of the terrain and consideration of distant objects in the day time. When installed in conjunction with a collimator sight VALDAI-PK120, VALDAI-PK130 can be used for aimed shooting with increased magnification.
Constructive and technical features of the optic tube VALDAI-ZT310:
- full compatibility with collimator sight;
- wide field of view;
- special high-aperture optics provides high resolution throughout the field of view;
- ultralight construction of a special aluminum alloy;
- Tightness when immersed in water to a depth of 1 meter.
Features of the use of the visual tube VALDAI-ZT310
- together with the collimator sight, the visual magnifying tube allows to significantly increase the range of ISO aimed shooting;
- the visual tube is installed behind a collimator sight;
- installation of the optic tube behind the scope does not change the position of the midpoint of the weapon and does not make changes to the optical axis of the whole scheme;
- no need for additional alignment when installing and removing the optic tube;
- a specially designed flip-up bracket allows for quick installation and removal of the optic tube from the optical axis
with collimator sight.
Increase multiplicity 3
Angular field of view, degree 12
Visual transmittance, 5, not less than 80
Resolution limit, from 22
The diameter of the exit pupil of the eyepiece, mm 6
Removal of the exit pupil of the eyepiece, mm 70
Diopter adjustment range, dptr from -2 to +2
Operating temperature range, ºС from -50 to +50
Overall dimensions, mm 122 * 49 * 47
Weight, g 180
Tags: "VALDAI" ZT-310