The special assault rifle (AS) "Val" was created on the basis of the VSS "Vintorez" sniper rifle. Special forces veterans put it on a par with the Glock pistol and the Kalashnikov assault rifle.Thanks to computer games, ... Read more...
- Availability: In Stock
The special assault rifle (AS) "Val" was created on the basis of the VSS "Vintorez" sniper rifle. Special forces veterans put it on a par with the Glock pistol and the Kalashnikov assault rifle.
Thanks to computer games, the Val submachine gun has become a real legend. And after numerous requests from our subscribers, we created his shooting mockup out of wood.
The main thing: the toy machine "Val" of our production is equipped with a removable stock and shoots in bursts. Now for the details.
THE TOY IS ENVIRONMENTAL
* Made from 1st grade hardwood.
* Assembled with stainless metal fittings.
* Coated with water-based acrylic paint.
* There is not a single gram of plastic in its design!
* Overall length: 716 mm.
* Length with folded stock: 507 mm.
* Width: 183 mm.
The toy is made with the utmost attention to detail. It can be considered a stylized copy of a real weapon.
FEATURES OF THE RUBBER-BOOM TOY AS "VAL"
How to attach the butt?
Insert the stock into the groove on the back of the machine until you hear a click.
How to unlock the stock?
Press on the latch of the butt and pull it towards you, holding the machine itself motionless.
Charges - elastic bands made of 100% rubber. Their size was specially selected so that they could shoot as far and as close as possible.
The wooden "Shaft" holds up to 20 rubber bands-charges.
If you wish, you can buy additional ammunition sets from us with a beautiful branded clip.
1. Take the rubber band in your hand.
2. Stretch the elastic between the hook and the sprocket wheel.
3. Turn the wheel in the direction of the arrow until it clicks.
4. Repeat the process with the next rubber band.
HOW TO SHOOT FROM THE "SHAFT" SINGLE
By default, the AS Val toy machine fires only in bursts. At the same time, the rate of fire is very high.
But you can shoot from it in short bursts and even single ones.
To do this, each time you pull the trigger, say "thirty-three", then immediately release it. For singles, say "one."
Indoors, the toy shoots up to 10 meters.
The figures are approximate, since old and stretched rubber charges are less springy and therefore do not fly as far as new ones.
INCREASED SHOOTING SAFETY
From the point of view of safety, the rubber-shooter is second only to the water pistol.
It's simple physics: the tougher and heavier the object, the more dangerous it will hit the target. The mass of the rubber charge is "smeared" over its entire area, while in a ball or bullet it is rigidly concentrated.
Therefore, it is safer to shoot with a rubber band than with a ball or bullet.
ASSEMBLY OF THE AUTOMATIC "SHAFT"
After opening the package, the "Val" must be assembled. This requires:
* insert the butt into the corresponding grooves;
* join the barrel in the corresponding grooves;
* take a screwdriver (included);
* fix it there by screwing in the bolt (included in the kit).
* gift box
* mock-up rubber-boom AS "Val"
* A set of charges.
* Set of targets.
* Buildable branded stand.
* Instructions in Russian.
RULES FOR HANDLING RUBBER BOOMS
* Do not aim at people or animals.
* Do not disassemble the mechanism.
* Do not wet with water / do not expose to rain.
PRODUCTION AND MINIMUM AGE
* Made in Russia.
* Painting and assembly are done by hand.
* For a child from 3 years old.