DescriptionSki goggles with double filter that does not fog up even in the most difficult weather conditionsLenses: mirrored, double sphericalFor the bright sunThe shutter is glued with a fleece strip, which is convenien... Read more...
- Availability: In Stock
Ski goggles with double filter that does not fog up even in the most difficult weather conditions
- Lenses: mirrored, double spherical
- For the bright sun
- The shutter is glued with a fleece strip, which is convenient for long-term use, and does not fog up thanks to the double filter
- Includes: protective goggles , Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch filter, cleaning cloth, cloth cover, storage and transport case
Packaging with skis and boards is already in stock in the hallway, the car is warming up at the entrance, one last look at the list. "Helmet, gloves, tickets, documents ..." Did you forget your glasses? !!
Ski goggles-mask, unlike their narrowly directed sunglasses, not only protect your eyes from ultraviolet radiation, improve contrast at dusk and allow you to better navigate while skiing in the fog. They fit snugly to the face, blocking out rays reflected from snow and ice. In addition, the glasses protect the eyes from snow, wind, tree branches, and the face when falling
When choosing glasses, you need to pay attention to:
- the shape of the mask
-the design suitable for you should not compromise the viewing angle, that is, limit peripheral vision.
-the size and shape of the frame should fit the helmet, that is, sit comfortably and cover your forehead as much as possible (it is better to take shop for fitting);
- ventilation system - the mask should not fog up during active movement and when riding in a balaclava
- degree of protection against ultraviolet radiation
- filter colors:
- yellow, orange - cut off the blue part of the spectrum, improving visibility at dusk. Suitable for any weather, but especially advantageous in fog
- black, purple, mirror - ideal in bright sun, it's hard to ride at dusk
- green, silver - soften the contrast of light and shadow changes
- pink - for medium light intensity - highlights the outlines of objects
- transparent - for riding in low light
- convenience and speed of adjustment