Appointment The syringe infusion pump INSH-01 with accessories is designed for long-term and micro-volume administration of liquid or liquid drugs of small volume and high concentration including, but not limited to, ... Read more...
- Availability: Pre-Order
AppointmentThe syringe infusion pump INSH-01 with accessories is designed for long-term and micro-volume administration of liquid or liquid drugs of small volume and high concentration including, but not limited to, the administration of chemotherapeutic agents, cardiovascular drugs, antitumor agents, generic function stimulating agents, anticoagulant agents, and pain relievers.
Scope - inpatient and outpatient treatment facilities.
Product SpecificationsThe syringe pump provides a constant infusion rate and an accurate dosage of liquid drugs with prolonged administration .
- Automatic recognition of an installed syringe with volumes of 5, 10, 20.30 and 50/60 ml;
- Eleven occlusion levels are available;
- Maximum infusion rate - 2000 ml / h (for a syringe 50/60 ml);
- Calibration to increase the accuracy of infusion;
- Safety through counter Infusion status field;
- Multiple infusion modes;
- Connection of a nurse call device;
- Touch screen display that provides a quick and convenient user-machine interface;
- Night display mode that reduces the effect of light on patients and the environment
- Three types of power supplies: AC power supply, DC power supply (docking station for SINS-01 infusion pumps with accessories according to TU 32.50.50-003-07525645-2018) and a built-in lithium battery. A lithium battery can power the infusion pump for 2 hours 42 minutes at an infusion rate of 1200 ml / h;
- Dual central processor and redundancy circuit for key units;
- Two-way alarm for monitoring the main control circuit and motor control circuit;
- Independent motor control circuit and other electronics control circuit;
- Setting intervals between maintenance cycles and issuing automatic prompts;
- Modular design allows syringe pumps to be combined in multichannel systems by connecting them to a docking station for infusion pumps, which provides operation in switch mode (relay);
- The syringe pump does not include components and accessories to be sterilized;
- The syringe pump is not designed to work in the environment with high oxygen content (GOST R IEC 60601-1).
Specifications product sticks