OverviewTRIARIUM VENT trousersExperimental sample, no spandex.New design combat clothing with ventilation system for hot weather. >Having adopted the history of an experienced warrior of the Roman legion "triaria", the h... Read more...
- Availability: In Stock
TRIARIUM VENT trousers
Experimental sample, no spandex.
New design combat clothing with ventilation system for hot weather.
>Having adopted the history of an experienced warrior of the Roman legion "triaria", the history of clothing and equipment in general, modern technologies, we have created a new generation combat suit. became more comfortable when getting up on one knee and squatting. The lines of the patterns have been changed for freedom of movement.
The knee pads, when moving and lowering to the knee, constantly remain in their place, performing the function of protecting the knee, due to external folds and SPANDEX material.
On the inside of the knee pads, in places of greatest friction, softer materials are used, increasing comfort during prolonged use. On the outer side of the knee pads there are three layers of wear-resistant material CORDURA 1000 D. In total, there are seven layers of different materials in the knee pad.
Inserts for thermal insulation made of mesh are inserted in the seat area, which do not interfere with ventilation. In the groin area and on the side seams there are ventilation windows protected by a mesh. The side pockets are lined with mesh for better ventilation. A YKK zipper with two locks is built into the bottom of the leg, allowing ventilation in the knee and shin areas in high temperatures. The bottom of the legs is closed with a VELCRO Velcro patch.
● When moving and lowering to the knee, the knee pads constantly remain in place, performing the function of protecting the knee, due to special external folds and spandex material. The knee pads have seven layers of different materials and are able to withstand even broken glass.
● Model with 8 pockets.
● 2 front pockets with zippers for a smartphone.
● 2 slanted patch side pockets with Velcro, inside each one a small one is sewn pocket for flashlight, smart phone, etc. front zippered entry to retrieve items from pocket while sitting. elastic band to hold two AK magazines.
● The bottom of the trousers closes with a Velcro closure.
● The integrated CORDURA® knee pads are designed as ergonomic dampeners with Velcro adjustment around the shin.
● The wide belt is adjustable V-shaped elastic bands that comfortably hold the pants at the waist. Wide belt loops for the waist belt.
● Cod with a zipper.
● All critical places on the trousers are reinforced with bartacks made on a special machine according to the program.
● On the inside of the knee pads, in places of greatest friction, softer materials are used , which increase comfort for the body during prolonged use.
● Inserts for thermal insulation are inserted in the seat area, which do not interfere with ventilation.
SUIT DESIGN IS PROTECTED WITH PATENT! Any copying will be prosecuted under intellectual property law.
● Fabric 50% nylon/50% cotton
● YKK® zipper
Velcro ● COATS®
threads ● STOCKO®
studs ● CORDURA® 500 D fabric
The manufacturer reserves the right to make minor changes in order to product design improvements without prior notice.