NANO Chest Rig Modular ChestThe chest consists of a main compartment and an outer pocket.In the main compartment, a looped fabric is sewn onto the walls for installing inserts for magazines.The dimensions of the main com... Read more...
- Availability: In Stock
NANO Chest Rig Modular Chest
The chest consists of a main compartment and an outer pocket.
In the main compartment, a looped fabric is sewn onto the walls for installing inserts for magazines.
The dimensions of the main compartment allow you to place 3 magazines of the M4 series or 5 magazines for a pistol or PP.
The main compartment can be used as a utility compartment for various items if necessary. For example, balloons or a loader (dimensions allow you to place a diary or an Ipad Mini)
The outer pocket is designed to accommodate a phone
it, documents, a wallet or other similar items that you wouldn't want to leave in the locker room.
The bib compartments are zippered. To prevent the zipper tongues from ringing, instead of them, an elastic cord is installed on the sliders.
A looped fabric is sewn on the outside of the bib for attaching patches or Flash panels to 6, 4 or 3 molle minus cells . Depending on the requirements of the player.
Flash panels are needed to install any external pouches with Molle fastening.
The back side of the bib is made of a special "not sliding" polymeric material. This is important for a secure fit of the bib and to prevent shifting when removing the magazines.
The shoulder straps are widely adjustable in length. The excess ends are folded and fixed with Velcro. Elastic inserts on the shoulder straps add freedom of movement.
The shoulder straps are fastened with elastic bands to protect against balls.
- Ultra-compact bib dimensions do not increase the silhouette of the player
- Minimizes the "area of technical inconscience"
- Allows you to place up to 6 magazines for M4 or up to 10 magazines for SMG or pistol
- Does not slip on the jersey during magazine removal due to silicone honeycombs.
- There is a pocket for valuables that you don't want to leave in the locker room.
- The bib sliders don't 'jingle'.
- For due to Flash panels and inserts for magazines, you can quickly adjust the bib for a different type of shops.
- Straps with elastic inserts for more comfortable wearing
- The extra length of the straps can be "removed" with Velcro fasteners
- To protect against balls, the fastexes are closed with an elastic band.