The PT-3 telescopic buttstock is designed for installation and operation on AK series 74M, 74U, AK series hundredth carbines created on their basis, as well as on PP Vityaz and TR9 Paradox. For civilian carbines with a ... Read more...
- Availability: In Stock
For civilian carbines with a short barrel length, use butt PT-3S (law on weapons).
Telescopic butt PT-3 is installed on the regular place of the butt folding to the left.
It has a mechanism for adjusting the length, height-adjustable cheek and swivel. < br>
Allows you to adjust the dimensions (length, height) of the butt, based on the tasks to be performed and for specific anthropometric data of the shooter.
Benefits during operation:
- Does not require modification when installed on a weapon;
- The presence of an adjustable cheek;
- Telescopic the mechanism has a large range of adjustment in length (5 cm);
- The original mechanism allows you to fold and fix the butt along the receiver of the weapon, with any set adjustments (position of the telescopic mechanism and cheek height).
One of the following locks is selected depending on the weapon model:
- AKS, AKS-74U lock;
- lock for AK (combat models of weapons, with the ability to fire with a folded stock);
- a lock for rifled carbines based on AK (without the possibility of firing with a folded stock);
- a lock on Saiga 9 or TR9 Paradox (without the possibility of firing with the stock folded)
Weight: 550 ± 10 g
Dimensions: (210/260/110 / 140x43) ± 5 mm
Material: alloy D16T and steel
Working range of ambient temperatures: from -50 ° С to + 50 ° С
Guaranteed storage and operation period: 60 months
Completeness of delivery:
|Butt PT-3||1 pc|
|Hex key||1 pc|
|Operation manual||1 piece|
When ordering, specify what type of weapon you plan to install the butt on so that it is equipped with an adapter for your weapon model (for more details, see " butt lock ").
To install the PT-3 telescopic butt (hereinafter referred to as PT-3) on the weapon, you need:1. PT-3 is installed instead of the standard AK stock and carbines created on the basis of the AK.
2. Knock the axle out of the loop of the standard folding mechanism and remove the standard butt of the weapon.
3. Install PT-3 and the lock plate into the receiver, then drive in the hinge axis of the standard mechanism and then tighten the lock bar by screwing in the screw.
4. To fold the PT-3 to the left along the receiver, the standard button of the folding mechanism is used. In the folded position, the PT-3 is held with a lock button to fix the butt in the folded position.
5. To unfold the PT-3 and bring it to the working position, it is necessary to press the lock button to fix the butt in the folded position and unfold the butt. Fixation of PT-3 in the unfolded position is carried out using the lock of the standard folding mechanism.
6. To adjust the length of the butt, unscrew the screw for the final selection of backlash to the stop and, by pressing the adjustment key of the telescopic mechanism, pull the butt until the desired length is obtained. After that, release the telescopic mechanism adjustment button and tighten the screw for the final clearance of backlash by hand.
7. To select the cheek height, loosen the cheek fixing screw at the selected height and select the desired height. Then tighten the cheek screw at the selected height by hand.
The movable parts of the telescopic mechanism for adjusting the length of the butt must be cleaned during the maintenance of the weapon.
More detailed illustrated instructions are in the instruction manual.
It is possible to purchase an additional longer cheek for the butt (not included, sold separately).