Time left to buy:
( Attention !!! PT-5 is not intended for use on civilian weapons ). PT-5 stock is not compatible with B-13 bracket! PT-5 solid-milled telescopic buttstock of skeletal type with a rubber back plate and a rubber cheek p... Read more...
- Availability: In Stock
PT-5 stock is not compatible with B-13 bracket!
PT-5 solid-milled telescopic buttstock of skeletal type with a rubber back plate and a rubber cheek pad, designed for installation and operation on AKM.
Made of alloy D16T with a black coating.
PT-5 telescopic butt is installed on the standard the place of the AKM butts folding to the side.
Allows making adjustments based on the tasks performed and the individual data of the shooter.
Advantages during operation:
- when installed on a weapon does not require its modification
- the presence of an adjustable cheek piece and an adjustable back pad
- the telescopic mechanism has a large range of length adjustments
- the original mechanism allows you to fold and fix the butt along the receiver of the weapon in any position of the telescopic mechanism, as well as adjust the height of the cheek and the height of the back
- in the lower position of the cheek allows you to work with a mechanical sight
- two variants of the backplate: wide, narrow
- two variants of the swivel
Overall dimensions: (261/361 x 121/142 x 49)
Working range of ambient temperatures: from -50 ° С to + 50 ° С
Guaranteed storage and operation period: 60 months.
Completeness of delivery:
|Buttstock PT-5||1 pc|
|Hex key||1 pc|
|Rubber pad on the back||2 pieces|
|Operation manual||1 piece|
To install the PT-5 telescopic butt (hereinafter referred to as PT-5) on the weapon you need:
1. PT-5 is installed instead of the standard (folding sideways along the receiver) AKM stock
2. Unscrew the fastening screws of the stock stock and remove it from its seat
3. Insert PT-5 into AKM and tighten the fixing screws
4. To fold the PT-5, it is necessary to press the button and, by turning around the axis, fold the stock until it locks in place
5. To unfold the PT-5, it is necessary to press the button and, by turning, unfold the butt until it locks
6. To adjust the length of the butt, raise the locking lever and set the required length of PT-5
7. After setting the required length of PT-5, lower the locking lever, fixing the set length of PT-5
8. To set the desired cheek height it is necessary:
- loosen the screws and set the cheek to the required height
- tighten the screws and fix the cheek at the selected height
- loosen the screw and set the butt plate to the required height
- tighten the screw and fix the butt plate at the selected height
The movable parts of the telescopic mechanism for adjusting the length of the stock must be cleaned when servicing the weapon.
More detailed illustrated instructions can be found in the instruction manual.