Time left to buy:
Bracket "Forend B-30" is an all-milled product made of alloy D16T, coated with black or desert color. Installed in place of the standard AK forend or carbines based on it. Forms three Picatinny rails , allowing you to at... Read more...
- Availability: In Stock
Installed in place of the standard AK forend or carbines based on it.
Forms three Picatinny rails , allowing you to attach additional equipment to the weapon: underbarrel lights, LCC, bipod, handles, additional brackets, etc.
Benefits in operation:
- Improves cooling of the barrel of the weapon
- Possibility of attaching additional equipment
Weight: 270 ± 10 g < br>
Working range of ambient temperatures: from -50 ° С to + 50 ° С
Guaranteed storage and operation period: 60 months.
Completeness of delivery:
|Bracket" Forend B-30 "||1 pc|
|Operation manual||1 piece|
To install on a weapon you need:
1. Partially disassemble the weapon and remove the stock forend.
2. Install the bracket "Forend B-30" instead of the standard forend.
3. The bracket "Forend B-30" should be installed in a regular place in the groove of the receiver of the weapon very rigidly, for this it is necessary:
- to put on the B-30 the standard swivel washer so that the swivel goes through the hole for the swivel in the forend;
- align the free end of the B-30 with the groove of the receiver
- put a metal spacer on the swivel washer, hammer the B-30 into the receiver of the weapon with a hammer through the spacer (to avoid "folding "B-30 during installation, it is allowed to use a hammer only on the swivel washer). You can't hit the forearm itself! You cannot cut the fore-end with a file!
- Assemble the weapon
Forend seating stiffness determines the rigidity of the sighting devices, which affects the accuracy of the shot .