ATTENTION !!! DO NOT SHOOT THE LASER BEAM OR ITS MIRROR REFLECTION ON THE VISION ORGANS! LED tactical flashlight with stroboscope function (repetitive bright light pulses with a blinking frequency of 12 Hz) and laser d... Read more...
- Availability: In Stock
DO NOT SHOOT THE LASER BEAM OR ITS MIRROR REFLECTION ON THE VISION ORGANS!LED tactical flashlight with stroboscope function (repetitive bright light pulses with a blinking frequency of 12 Hz) and laser designator "Tick 2PS + LTSU ", which has a built-in Picatinny rail mount in the body, is intended for use on small arms.
The use of a super-bright 370 lumen LED (at 3 W) and a reflector with a diameter of 28 mm allows you to obtain a solid angle of the central beam illumination 6.5 °, which, together with a hardened protective glass with anti-reflective coating, makes it possible to provide the highest quality illumination of objects at distances up to 200 meters!
A laser designator in the visible range integrated into the body of the product (red mark), has the ability to fine-tune and has common controls with the lamp.
Power: 4 mW
Wavelength: 635 nm
Effective range: 400 meters
The product provides for the possibility of permanent switching on, tactical (impulse) switching, strobe mode in continuous or tactical modes from one control button, depending on the mode selected by the switch.
Possibility of quick transition from constant light mode to pulse mode and back.
Built-in control of the remaining capacity of the batteries.
Stable luminous flux.
Possibility of forced switching of the flashlight to the maximum brightness mode with a reduced remaining capacity of the batteries.
The buttons located on the side control the operation of the device. One controls the LCC, the second one controls the lamp. The button on the back of the device turns it on in the selected mode. The indicator of the device operation (in the back of the case) informs about whether the device is turned off or not.
The product is powered from two CR123A elements installed in the case with a nominal voltage of 3V.
Case made of alloy D16T with coating of black color.
Overall dimensions: (78x43x38) ± 5 mm
Weight of the product with a battery: 173 ± 15 g < br>
Ambient temperature during operation: from -20 ° С to + 40 ° С
Guaranteed storage and operation period: 12 months.
Execution of the lantern "Klesh 2PS + LTSU":
- "Klesh 2PS + LTSU "with red LCC"
- "Tick 2PS + LTSU" with green LCC (base power)
- "Tick 2PS + LTSU" with green LCC of enhanced power
- "Tick 2IX + LTSU" in the IR range
- flashlight in low light mode, constant light mode and tactical mode - serves for target detection / illumination
- flashlight in stroboscope mode - to distinguish the silhouette in conditions of smoke, dust and / or fog
- LTSU for aimed fire, according to the LTSU mark (beam in a smoky space), or target designation
- in normal mode from one set of power sources - 3 ± 1 hour (depending on the batteries used)
- in economical mode from one set of power sources - 12 ± 1 hour (depending on the batteries used)
Scope of delivery:
|Lantern with integrated laser head||1 pc|
|KV-5PU remote button||1 pc|
|CR123A batteries (installed in the flashlight)||2 pcs|
|Aluminum case||1 pc|
|Mount for a lantern forming a Picatinny rail (B-9AK)||1 pc|
|Key for laser alignment||1 piece|
|Operation manual assignments||1 pc|