Adaptation of corset vest CPC for SPN RFThe second generation of modification of the CPC body armor design Crye Precision adapted for employees of the power structures of the Russian Federation.This modular body armor is... Read more...
- Availability: Pre-Order
Adaptation of corset vest CPC for SPN RF
The second generation of modification of the CPC body armor design Crye Precision adapted for employees of the power structures of the Russian Federation.
This modular body armor is based on a polymer corset, which literally fits the body, which avoids the backlash of the body arm with active movement, and also contributes to a more even distribution of weight. On the inner side of the corset there are pillows, the position of which can be changed for yourself for greater comfort. Pillows provide several functions: increased comfort, excellent ventilation due to wide air channels and reduced backward injury.
On body armor, you can use the entire range of hinged panels and backpacks of the AVS system for the rear panel of the Zip-On series, they are fastened with a zipper and are compatible with the original. On the front cover there is a removable panel, which can be replaced with another if you need to change the type of BC or its quantity for different scenarios of using the system.
The body armor is part of the StKSS system, consisting of StKSS stops, which, together with the A-19 Atlas belt or any other StKSS system, provide weight transfer from the shoulders and back to the hips. This reduces the risk of common spinal injuries and increases stamina.
In the second generation, the changes affected:
• StKSS attachment points - fine tuning is now available for owner growth
• Changed the mounting groove of the StKSS stops for their quick installation and removal
• Quick reset has been reworked to eliminate the risk of a cable popping out of its groove, channel material has been replaced for adequate force when initiating a quick reset
• Universal front panel, fastex fasteners, compatible with all panels of AVS and Skanda systems
• The dimension of covers for plates is eliminated, there remains one size equivalent to Large as the most universal
• Ability to install KAP on the front panel
• The original jacquard sling is used, resistant to abrasion and discoloration
• Covers for plates work with all the main Russian manufacturers of plates
• Velcro for attaching departmental patches on the back panel
• Modularity and versatility
• Dual quick reset system
• Supports the installation of slabs and ballistics in the cumberland
• Excellent ventilation and weight distribution
• Customizable corset
• Two integrated pouch in the corset for a walkie-talkie, smoke, gun, AK / M4 magazine
• Large administrative pocket with organizer on the chest
• Colors Multicam, A-TACS FG, CB, Khaki, RG, DO, EMP, Black
Corset Size To Bust:
Small up to 100 cm
Medium 100 - 110 cm
Large 110 - 120 cm
X-Large from 120 cm
The bulletproof vest is compatible with Fort Technologies monoplates from Goplit, Gladiator vests and Techinkom Granit slabs of sizes 2, 3, typical SAPI plates of sizes M and L are also suitable