Gen.3 pants version made from NYCO 57/43 EXTREME RIP-STOP MULTICAM fabric. The fabric was developed by Cordura and selected for use in the Hot Weather Combat Uniform for the U.S. Army. The fabric composition is 57% nylon... Read more...
- Availability: In Stock
Gen.3 pants version made from NYCO 57/43 EXTREME RIP-STOP MULTICAM fabric. The fabric was developed by Cordura and selected for use in the Hot Weather Combat Uniform for the U.S. Army. The fabric composition is 57% nylon and 43% cotton. The fabric is reinforced with rip-stop. Has IR remission.
Comparison with regular NYCO 50 \ 50 fabric
EXTREME is 17% lighter
EXTREME 3 times tear resistant
EXTREME 10 times more vapor permeable
EXTREME dries 35% faster
Multicam Original USA.
• Main fabric: NYCO Rip • Stop CORDURA® manufactured in the USA. Composition: Nylon 57% \ Cotton 43%
• Fabric for stretch inserts: Spandura®Multicam USA
• Zippers: YKK
• Velcro: DuraGrip
• Weight 650 g for size 32R
The third generation of combat pants by Crye Precision. This part of the combat uniform is designed to provide maximum mobility. Pants have a wide range of settings both in waist circumference and in length. In the area of knee pads, lower back and gusset, a spandur was applied, which gives maximum mobility and increases the strength of these elements of the pants. 10 pockets. Designed for use with AirFlex knee pads (sold separately). Large pockets have an inside elastic band organizer for attaching items. On the belt is a low profile size adjuster. There is a separate pocket for a knife.
• Unique size adjustment system
• Pocket for flashlight \ knife
• Lightweight knee pad adjustment through front pockets
• Integrated knee valve which is used when AirFlex knee pads are not used
• Back zip pockets
• Stretching insert in the inguinal zone
• Larger Spandura® stretch panel for lower back
• Enlarged front pockets
• Two layers of fabric in place of the seat, for greater strength and wear resistance